Library and Publishing Complex of Siberian Federal University (SibFU LPC)
Library and Publishing Complex is a structural unit of the University conducting educational, research and cultural activities with library and information resource. Library and Publishing Complex provides teaching staff, students and University partners with modern library and information resources as well as publishing and printing services.
The structure of SibFU LPC includes Scientific Library, Publishing House and Resource centre.
- organisation and management of library, information, publishing and printing activity of the University;
- ensuring educational process and University work with library and information resources as well as with research and methodical references;
- ssue of study and methodical materials that meet the state educational requirements, along with scientific, information and other types of literature for the benefit of learning process and research work;
- Information, bibliographic and scientometric support of inquiries of the faculty members and graduate students;
- organisation of complete and immediate support with library and information products and service;
- implementation of modern and scientifically based library, information, publishing and printing technologies.
Head of SibFU LPC
Ruslan A. Baryshev
79/10 Svobodny pr., Room B2-16, 660041 Krasnoyarsk
Tel: +7 (391) 291-27-46
Pavel A. Zakharov
79/10 Svobodny pr., Room B2-18, 660041 Krasnoyarsk
Tel: +7 (391) 291-28-17